Thursday, August 6, 2009

Since when did my baby get so big?  In the last week or two Eli has done a whole 'lotta growin' up and it has happened so quick! He's saying so many words, he did his first sommersault on his own, and the biggest surprise of all? He's wanting to be potty trained!! I was shocked!! He just sat right up there, took care of business and was so excited to be a big boy. We had to make a trip to Target to stock up on some necessary items, like "big boy" underwear, stickers, and fun treats. I'm so proud of him and I'm hoping that I'm not jinxing myself by thinking this is going to be easier than I thought. If we could have him potty trained by the time his little sister came, I would be so happy!! So, aside from all that, it made me kind of sad to think that he's growing so fast and I noticed that I don't have any pictures of little man sleeping or to show his sweet little baby-ness that is so quickly vanishing. So, I stole him from his crib and took some sneaky pics so I could hold on to what little bit of my baby boy I have left.  Looking at these just make me want to snuggle him up and they make me smile.
P.S. I had such a good time with my family on our vacation...I got some fun pics and I'll post them as soon as I get them done, I promise!!










No comments: