Saturday, July 25, 2009

Family Time

Well, I'm finally off to have a little family time!!! My side of the family is coming to Cali to visit and we rented a cabin up in the mountains above San Diego and I can't wait to be able to have some quality time with everyone, it's been WAY to o long! The only bummer of the whole thing is that Tan has to work through this weekend, and the whole week until next Thursday and then he'll be able to meet up with all of us. So, it's just me and little man packing up and hittin' the road and I'm really excited for him to see Grandma and Grandpa and his aunt and uncle. It's kind of funny because Taner is always so organized and packs everything so perfectly into our car (something I truly adore about him, he's so detail oriented and it makes everything go so smooth) and I am exactly the opposite! I am so last minute and such a procrastinator when it comes to packing and getting everything out the door on time that it should be interesting to see how we do! ha ha!! I'm going to have to use all my big muscles to lug my giant suitcase and all of our beach stuff. I've got little man though so we should be A-OK. This should be a blast and I can't wait to share the pictures with you when I get back!! Wish me luck!

No comments: