Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Gotta love it!

Here's the last bunch of photos I had from our vacation with my fam....these were on the last day they were at my house and I had to get a few before they left. We really had a fabulous time and Eli misses his "nama" and "ampa".  Thanks you guys for a really great time, can't wait to see you in October!!  On another note, Tan and I had the the chance to have his parents come to visit this last week! They were so kind to let Tan and I get a way for two nights for some much needed R&R in Laguna.  It was so nice to have some alone time! Eli had such a ball getting to see them and we were sad to say goodbye to them today. Eli looked around for his "nama" and "papa" after they had gone and I had to break the disappointing news that it was just him and I for the night....what a bummer!  Mom isn't near as fun as the grandparents, ha ha!  I have a lot of pics to come of their fun visit and can't thank them enough for a wonderful time and for all their help babysitting, etc.  Family is the best!!!










No comments: