Saturday, March 28, 2009

It's been too long!







I'm finally back and I apologize for taking so long on posting but I've been working on some new things!
I had an the opportunity to visit Tan's sister who is an AMAZING photographer. She showed me some tips and tricks for which I am sooooooo appreciative for and can't thank her enough. So....basically I'm starting a whole new way of doing things and totally excited about putting all her help to good use! Thank you so much McKenzie, you are the best! Here's her website, you simply must check her out......she does incredible work. www.mckenziehansenphotography.com
We then went to Idaho to visit with family and had so much fun. Eli loved hanging out with his grandmas, grandpa and papa! So, I have many more pictures to come so stay posted, much love, Jen


1 comment:

McKenzie Hansen said...

You make me blush!!!! It was so much fun to see you guys! We really need to get together more often!