Monday, October 18, 2010

.Buzz and a Moo Cow.

I just love Halloween and this year is Mya's first! I'm not sure if she's too excited to wear the cow costume I got for her but Eli is sure excited about being Buzz Lightyear, ha ha! This year is also the first time Eli has gotten the chance to pick out his own costume so I think that makes it all the more fun :) I just couldn't pass up the chance to get a few shots of them all dressed up, it seems like when they are "trick-or-treating" I always get distracted and caught up in the moment and I don't get any cute pics of them. We'll try harder this time. Hope you are all enjoying the fall season and getting ready for Halloween, I know we are around here :)










1 comment:

Megan said...

SO SO cute! we have a buzz in our house also... and the little one is going to be an LGM (the little alien guys from Toy Story, in case you havent seen the movie eleventy billion times yet) :)