Wednesday, October 20, 2010

.just a little bit cute.

I recently had the chance to take pics of little Izzy-Mya's cousin and she was so much fun! She's growing so big and I can't believe that she's 6 months now and Mya is 10 months-Holy crap! At one point Izzy was not having anything we were trying for her to smile so when all else fails, add a cousin into the mix and it seemed to work for a little while. Aren't they adorable? I hope they will grow up and be really close friends, I just love Izzy's mom and dad :) Just thought I'd share to brighten your day, seeing this just makes me smile :)


4 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness. That shot is absolutely adorable and I love the pink!

lany and brian said...

this is totally sweet!

The Hunt Family said...

lace? feathers? are you kidding me? way too much adorable

Kaz said...

Absolutely Gorgeous :O)