Thursday, June 3, 2010

.Mother's Day.


Wow! It took me quite awhile to post these but Mother's day was such a great day for us! The weather was beautiful and I got to spend it with my favorite girls! My mom, Grandma Karen, and sister April. I just wish I had a pic of a few of my other favorite girls (Laurie, Lynn, Nin, Toni, Joanne, Delo....it goes on :) ) Don't they all look gawgeous? Yes, my mom in the middle is extremely tan compared to the rest of us pale folk....she just got back from Hawaii not too long ago.....we're kinda jealous! :) And how in the heck did your sister get to be so va-va-voom-fabulous, and you have nothing of the sort, you say? Yes, this is a question I ask myself and my mother quite regularly. It's a mystery....{sigh} Love ya April! hee hee Oh...and don't judge my crazy "after a windy morning and 3 hours of church" hair...you know you wish you had it!
Anyways, I love you guys and hope you all had a happy Mother's Day too....I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family. It doesn't get much better.







1 comment:

poulsenfamilywealth said...

Wow Jenny, are you crazy, you are gorgeous yourself! I love the pictures of the ladies, you all look amazing.