Today is a very special day...it's Tan's Birthday!!
I have loved Tan for as long as I can remember...our first prom we went to together I was history! I couldn't resist his high knee socks in basketball, and those tight pants in football, and he could always make me laugh. ( We all remember that break-dance show at 8th grade graduation, hee hee :) ) I've loved him ever since!!
Tan has this way about him that draws you to him...everyone loves to be around him and he makes me want to be a better person. Here's some random things I heart about my man:
- he loves family and is such an awesome dad
- I love his sense of humor
- dreamy blue eyes
- super-amazing at sports (he's like the bionic-man or something) and at anything he does
- he makes sure I have gas in my car
- pretends I love the "fart gun"
- changes diapers and gives the kids bubble baths
- makes really good breakfasts
- has really big muscles
- he gives the best massages
- awesome at wrestling, Eli can't get enough
- his laugh is contagious
- thinks we all like noogies (is that how you spell it?)
- super strong and loves to give piggy backs and opens all my jars that I can't
- gives me the first sip of his soda
- tells me I'm gorgeous when I haven't done my makeup or showered
- lets us all watch sportscenter whenever we want :)
- makes the best "no-bake" cookies
- waters all my plants since I forget to :)
- is the best person I know
- my bestest friend
- did I mention he has really big muscles? :)
- oh....and his cute buns!
Happy Birthday luva, you still light my fire!! Thanks for being you :)
Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.