Friday, June 18, 2010

.Eli is 2 1/2!.

This little guy brightens up my day! I'm always amazed at the little things he does and says....he's sooooo smart!! He knows all of his colors, he can almost count to 20 (almost) is such a good big brother, has a contagious laugh, my little ball of energy, likes to play with my hair and cuddle, has the cutest smile I've ever seen, he's really good at sports ( doesn't get that from me :) ) and is so caring and loving. He cracks me up-he's got this little sense of humor that he loves to share and be the life of the party. It's been so fun to watch him grow and turn into the little person he is right now and I can't wait to see what he does and who he becomes. I love you Eli!!! You are my sunshine :)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great Grandma E says WOW!