Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Idaho!

We're off to Idaho!!! As of tomorrow morning my little fam will be hittin' the road (yep, the road, not the airplane) and making our way to good 'ole Hagerman, Idaho! I am soooo excited to see our family, spend Halloween and some quality time, and to have Eli catch up on some much-needed Gamma, Gampa, and Papa time! Taner is going hunting for Elk for a few days while we're there so I'll have some girl time as well, yay!!! I'm also going to be taking my sister's engagements pics, having my maternity pics done and a few other fun sessions. So, I'll be non-existent for a week or two but check back cuz I'll soon have some fab photos of the trip as well as my sessions. Take care and Happy Halloween!!
xo,
Jen




4 comments:

Our Little Clan said...

I am SO EXCITED I hope that will be able to meet for a lunch date, I will even drive to Hagerman you tell me when and I will be there!!! Drive careful

Klop Family said...

If you have time and are coming to twin Falls I would love to see you guy and meet that cute little boy of yours. Plus I have a gift for your new little baby girl. Hoep to hear from you soon

Brittany

Klop Family said...

please give me a call at 208-731-2757

Brooke said...

HEYYYYY! I am so jealous! I was born and raised in Coeur d' Alene. I miss IDAHO ;( I am not sure where the town is located that you are visiting. But I hope you enjoy your time in Idaho. I hear it is cold and rainy there. Bring some California weather with you :) All my fam is still there and are anxiously waiting us to visit... but yikes are plane tickets expensive. Soon!