Thursday, July 2, 2009

Lense for sale!





























I am currently trying to upgrade my lense arsenal but since they tend to be quite expensive I will need to sell one that I currently use.  I have really enjoyed this lense and it has done a great job for me. If money grew on trees, I would probably keep this for my collection, but sadly, it doesn't so hopefully it will find a good home.  It is the Nikon  AF-S DX VR Zoom 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED Lense.  A good all-purpose lense, in like-new condition, never had any problems, and I bought it brand new in Sept. 2008.  It comes with the original box, Hoya 72mm haze filter, Nikon lense hood, lense cap and rear dust cap, and soft lense carrying case.  I'm selling it for $600.00 (obo).  Please leave a comment or email me if you are interested, thank you!


2 comments:

McKenzie Hansen said...

Hey! Glad to see you're back together with your camera! It was SO much fun seeing you guys and going to that awesome dinner. I am so proud that I can now say that, "Yes! I have eaten sushi." I even had two bites - that means I've really eaten, not just "tried" it right? You Californians are so fancy!!!!!

karrie/mom said...

Jenny, I have a Canon Rebel Digital XSi, and I have been looking for a single lens to allow me to get some closer shots and the farther away ones. Will your lens work on my Canon? You are right, they are expensive. My email is jkjayo@q.com if you want to send me a price for your lens. I love your pictures; children are so fun to take photos of!