Thursday, July 9, 2009

Lazy summer day

With Taner being gone to work, me and little man have been trying to come up with fun things to get us through the day without dad.  It's been really nice just to have some one-on-one time with Eli, just chillin', enjoying the summer days.  He's been starting to say so many things and it's been really cool to listen to what he's saying and almost have our own little conversation, at least I know what he's saying, ha ha!   When I was at the gym and picked him up from the kid's club the teacher told me that he was one of the youngest to ever get to the top of the jungle gym and he was so proud of himself! He's not afraid to try things and It's so fun to watch his personality grow. I love you bud! P.S. beware of my scary toes in the pics, I soooo need a pedicure!








No comments: