Thursday, April 7, 2011

Is it Spring yet?

I've been so excited to see signs of spring and green grass starting to grow!! Spring is definitely on it's way and I just had to get some Easter pictures of these little rugrats to get us in the mood. It's been so nice lately, we've been raking, playing outside in our t-shirts even though we should still be wearing our coats, and leaving all the windows open to enjoy the fresh air! Sadly though, I woke up to a new blanket of snow on the ground and I thought I would be really depressed about it but actually we're just enjoying the last bit of winter while we can since it won't be long before it's all gone. Being back in Idaho with all the seasons has been a fun change and also a challenge with keeping the kids busy but I just love it here and couldn't be happier. I hope you are all enjoying the signs of spring andI hope you have a wonderful Easter with family and friends.








1 comment:

Megan said...

adorable photos! I love that you got little baby chicks :) SO CUTE!

we had a ton of rain, then a few SUPER nice days, now we are back to rain again. sigh.