Wednesday, March 2, 2011

California Dreamin'

These were taken when we were in Cali and stumbling across these just made me miss the ocean, the warm breeze and watching my little Eli run and jump in all the waves and the sand. He loved it there and we hope to go back this summer so he can get a brand new feel for things. There's several friends I'd like to see as well so hopefully if all goes to plan we'll be there this year. Right now with the snow outside I'm longing for this and also scared at the idea of putting on a swimsuit, ahhhhhhhh!!! Did anyone else lack motivation for exercising this winter? I did....bleh. Anyways, thought I'd share these warm pics for anyone else who has spring fever, it's around the corner and I can't wait!!






2 comments:

Megan said...

LOVE your beach pics? Where were you? We are about an hour north of Santa Barbara on the coast. I love it here.

Jenny Esterbrook Photography said...

We used to live there but these were taken on Santa Monica Pier and at Laguna beach......sigh....I love it there too!