Saturday, October 30, 2010

Patchin' It

Who doesn't love this time of year? The kids had a blast at the pumpkin patch, there were animals, a maze, yummy treats and a raspberry patch you could pick your own raspberries in. It was so fun for me just to watch them pick out their pumpkins and enjoy the evening. Mya loved sitting in the patch and eating the grass while Eli was jumping on all the hay bails in the maze. He's so coordinated and athletic which he did NOT get from me....thank goodness he didn't get my goofy clumsiness or we'd be in trouble, ha ha! They even had all of this flavored honey that I thought was so good- along with some fabulous flavors of popcorn (smore, peanut butter, etc.) and all kinds of homemade soaps and lip balms. It was so cute! Hope you all have a wonderful Halloween, we've been looking forward to it for quite some time :) Let the spookiness begin!!










5 comments:

Charmaine Poulin said...

Awww, it looks like such a lovely day! Great photos to capture it all!

Megan said...

Im jealous you still have raspberries! ours are done by about september.

and I love Eli's face in the photo of you and him. SO adorable :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! These pictures are gorgeous! I love them all!

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

great shots! i love that you got in a few too.

Jenny Esterbrook Photography said...

Thanks so much everyone, we had a great time! I'm loving that I actually got in some shots too.....I need to do that more often!