Sunday, January 31, 2010

{Congrats}

I wanted to say a big Congratulations to my not so little brother anymore.....he proposed to his fabulous girlfriend over the weekend and we are so very excited for him!! I can't believe he's old enough to be getting married, I feel so old, ha! :) So, we send all our love and best wishes to Kyle and Sedra, the happy couple, may joy and happiness be yours for many years to come. I'm adding a pic of Kyle from about a year back, unfortunately I don't have one of his beautiful fiance'... isn't he a cutie?



By the way, I have a friend who has just started her own business called the
Bitty Bloomin' Bowtique...you should go check it out, her work is super cute and she has some great accessories for your little one. Best of luck to you Kristina, I wish you great success!








3 comments:

Kristina said...

Jen, thank you so much for giving me a shout out!!!! I have a ton more to post online and then we are going to get things set up to purchase! Let me know if you want anything else, I have so much to choose from. We should try and get together :)

Jenny Esterbrook Photography said...

You are so welcome my dear!! I hope it all goes well for you, you have some really cute stuff!

Kristina said...

Thanks!!!! I have just added new stuff and hope all works out too. It was moving without the site so we will see how it goes from here. Thanks again and hope to see you guys before you leave.