Thursday, November 19, 2009

{Cutie Patooties!}

Can you say Oh my cuteness?!! I have the most adorable nieces and Eli was in heaven chasing around these little cuties. I have picked out a few faves that I love, believe me it was tough, and I have them posted on my photo blog if you want to check them out. As for the rest of the fun pics, I will have them posted on my official website in a day or so and I will let you know when they are ready to view in the proofing gallery. (Kim, Laurie, Tecee and Nana....I'll let you know all the details once I get them up.) I had a great time, and the girls did a fabulous job even though it was cold and poor little "Z" had to be bribed with loads of gum to convince her to smile, it was sooo worth it once she did! Great seeing you guys, hope you like them!


No comments: