Friday, June 12, 2009

Camping and Herb Gardens

This week I feel so naked! I had to send my camera off to be cleaned because I was finding a small dark spot in all my pictures no matter what lense I was using. I always have my camera with me and I'm always taking random pictures so now that I don't have it, it seems like all kinds of perfect picture opportunities have popped up and I'm totally bumming out! Hopefully it won't take too long and I'll have it back in no time. 
I found a few pics I had taken of a few herbs I planted out on our deck, it has been so nice having them for cooking and not spending a fortune at the grocery store for them. They make everything taste sooooo good!  So far I have basil, oregano, thyme, rosemary, cilantro, and sage.  Someday I can't wait to have a huge garden with everything you could imagine....I've been living in small quarters for quite some time now and I'm really hoping for a yard soon too so Eli can run outside and play anytime!
I also found some cute pictures of Eli's first camping trip quite some time ago.....I soooo wish I had taken a picture of hime the following day after playing in the dirt, it was amazing how dirty he was! Right before we left he happened to take a huge dive off the picnic table and practically did a belly-flop on the ground, it scared me to death but he ended up being okay. Needless to say, after no sleep that night in the tent, many close calls with Eli and the fire and the big leap off the table, I think our camping trip was a memorable one! ha ha!  We'll have to go again sometime, but we'll give it awhile....a very LONG while! :)









No comments: