Monday, September 27, 2010

.Miss M.

Lately I've been trying to do a lot of "catch up" on my personal pics and I happened upon these of little Mya and they made me smile. These were a couple of months ago before she got her front teeth and I just love big gummer smiles :) She's quite the stubborn one on crawling....for some reason scooting on her bum is a much quicker way for her to get where she wants and it's so funny to watch it in action. Eli crawled right away so it's been interesting seeing how Mya does things quite differently and in her own way. I think she'd prefer to walk over anything else and keeps trying to pull herself up on things but isn't quite there yet. She'll have to resort to "skooting" for now...I sooo need to get it on video-too funny!



3 comments:

Brooke said...

She is so darn cute :D

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! Love her blue eyes! My 1st born Dustyn hated tummy time. He walked before he crawled.

Megan said...

She is so stinkin' cute!!!

and one of my favorite things about having a second baby was watching how different they were- and still are :)