Tuesday, December 1, 2009

{So cute}

Okay, I am just dying over how these are so cute!! I made these for our new little girl that's on the way and they are super easy and super cute! I think the apple is my favorite and I have a lot of baby showers I could make these for so I'm thinking these are a new favorite thing of mine. I can't wait to see our little girl in one, 3 more weeks!! Oh, and P.S. I got a few more pics up of my sister's engagement session over on my photo blog, many more to come!

5 comments:

April said...

These are adorable!! I can't wait to see your little girl...she's going to be so cute :)

lany and brian said...

These really are so cute...where did you get the appliques? Did you make them yourself? Love Ya

Brooke said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!
And so are those pics of your sis and her husband-to-be.
Too, too cute.
You take amazing photos ;)

Jenny Esterbrook Photography said...

Thanks guys! Mom, I did make the appliques, just out of some extra fabric I had. I just cut whatever shapes I wanted and sewed them on with the steam a seam paper. So fun!

Our Little Clan said...

so stinking cute look at you go MARTHA. Your little gir is going to be STYLIN.