Friday, October 2, 2009

Photography Blog


I'm so excited to announce that I have recently been working with the fabulous and talented web designer, Carly from Playful Pickles and now have a new blog for photography! I'm so happy with how it turned out and can't wait to start posting all of my work with clients and from all my sessions. I will still be keeping this site as our family site but hope that you will visit my new blog from time to time and let me know what you think! Keep in mind, it's still brand new and I haven't posted anything yet, but stay posted because soon enough I will be sharing all of my hard work and photographs. Thank you so much for all of your support and I will also soon have a button that you can easily click to access the site. For now, you can go there by following this link:


I hope you like it!
Thank you to Carly once again, great job!