Monday, October 12, 2009

{A Fun Day}

It has been such beautiful weather and any chance to go to the park, Eli is all over it! We even had Dad come along which was so much fun! I just got my new lens I've been drooling over for the past several months and I think I am in love :) Poor Taner, I think he's been tallying up all the purchases we've made for this so called "hobby" of mine and I think he's a little worried! ha ha I keep reassuring him that it's all a good investment so hopefully I can prove him right. It's soooo much fun! He's such a good sport and such a hunk! Love ya Tan!







2 comments:

Brooke said...

I think I am in LOVE with your new lens too ;)
It seems to work better than my new lens.... or maybe you just know how to use yours... hee hee!!!
I seriously don't know ANYTHING about photography and am just NOW venturing off of the AUTO mode. ;) Keep up the GREAT work.

Brooke said...

If you don't mind me asking - do you use a Nikon or Canon?

I LOVE your photos - they are just stunning!