Saturday, October 3, 2009

Choo choos

Eli loves his "choo choo" trains! Almost every day we pull out all of the wooden pieces to build a track and he is in heaven. Plus, could there be anything better than playing in your "big-boy" underwear? He's been doing pretty good with the potty-training business, some days are better than others but over all he's getting the hang of things. I'm crossing my fingers it will happen before his little sister gets here, but no pressure. ha ha! :)
As of last last Monday I am now 7 months along and counting! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone, I guess taking care of little man keeps me busy so I don't have tons of extra time to be thinking about it. We just got our beast of a double stroller last week and I think I really like it! It takes a little getting used to but Eli has a ball riding around in it by himself. Such a goof!!
We're getting really excited for our new baby girl and know she will be here before we know it! I've just been enjoying all of this time I have with Eli, just me and him, because I know that will change and I won't have has much time with him as I did. It's kind of sad, really, but happy at the same time. So, I'm just holding onto any little moments I have with him, he's such a sweetheart and makes me laugh all the time.


No comments: