Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy Friday!

Okay, so today was a crazy day to say the least......one major thing was Eli happened to get into one of our "baby-proofed" cabinets with all of my nail polishes. Somehow, in the short minute I went into another room and came back he somehow broke the bottle open on our bathroom tile floor and then placed it on the carpet in the hallway! It was fuschia pink of course and oh my gosh....there was a lot of it!! I tried all sorts of cleaners, etc. to get it out and while I was using nail polish remover....Eli happened to dump it all out onto the carpet as well. So far I think we might be stuck with a beautiful orangey-pink spot that goes quite nicely with all the rest of the decor in our house. BLAH!! I've gotten over it......I think! haha
Sometimes I let little things like that get to me and then I am reminded of all the other things in my life I have to be thankful for. Like, my mom who always has the solution when I call her up with my frantic "what do I do?" or Taner who is always so sweet and such a good Dad and who I'm over the moon for, our little girl who is on the way.....and Eli who even during his toddler moments is so very sweet and growing so fast! I want to stop the clock and just hold on to all of these moments that are so quickly passing by. So, even when things are crazy I love it!
I also want to give a huge shout-out to my little Sis who's now engaged to a fabulous guy whom we all love, we are so excited for the both of you and I can't wait to come home and do your engagement pics, yay!!! We wish you all our love and happiness!
Hope you all have a great weekend,
xo,
Jen

No comments: