Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sabala Farm

Happy Easter everyone!! I hope you get to spend it will the ones you love and enjoy the true meaning of the holiday.
I had the awesome chance to spend the day with my sister-in-law and take some fun pics of their family's farm!
I had to get down and dirty for some of these but they had some amazing old cars, fun buildings, etc., etc. I have so many more but thought it might be overkill, so, Brandee....I have all of these and many many others coming your way. I hope you like them and best of luck on your new house, we're very excited for the both of you! 





















4 comments:

Hmachine said...

I love them!!! It makes me miss home! :) :)

Brandee said...

Jen, the pictures look amazing just like I knew they would. The hardest part will be choosing, ecspecially when your sending more. Thank you so much for spending the day with me to take all of them. Lots of love for you and your boys. Brandee

Anonymous said...

love all the pics in this post. you have a great eye and I'm excited to come back and see some more.

Carrie said...

Impressive!!! I love all of your pictures. It is always fun to see your blog.
Carrie Chizum